“As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.”— Marianne Williamson
Being a Leader is Not Code for “Kill Yourself.” It’s Okay to be a Leader and be Happy and Well.
What does wellness look like for you and how is it informed?
Well-being and how we achieve and maintain it should be the basis of our life goals. Learning to balance the different demands along with having enjoyable lives that grow and flourish in spite of all the messages we navigate is key to living your best life.
In my work, I have found that executives and managers often face life style choices, whether in the public eye or at the head of institutions.
These things are not mutually exclusive – they can be well-adjusted in the same life!
Research shows that a person’s overall well-being is important for how they work alone as well as with others. Individuals with a greater sense of well-being have greater success in life on every score, better health, better careers, and better relationships.
- Transform your mindset and discover what’s possible for you
- Master the process of designing the life you really want to live, and to reach your highest potential
- Discover your true purpose and gain new tools to align your daily decisions with your destiny
- Finally understand what holds you back from making progress on your goals
- Develop a personal plan for daily productivity and ongoing self-care